We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Before submitting your personal information to our website, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use your information
- With who we share your information
- How you can access your information
- Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- How we protect your information
- Children's privacy
- External links
- How do I remove my listing?
- How you can contact us
What information we collect from you.
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password and credit card details. We may also request information about your travel plans, style, and preferences, hotel, golf course and car rental program information. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of being a registered member. For example, only registered members are able to post travel reviews, participate in discussion forums, e-mail golftripsNow content to themselves and others, access members-only newsletters and travel planning content. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
Information About Others.
You will have the opportunity to provide contact information for other people through our Web site. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing golftripsNow with their personal information.
Information from Other Sources.
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit golftripsNow by "clicking-through" from a site operated by one of our business partners, and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us, such as information and demographic information. As another example, if you access third party services, such as social media services, through our Web site or before coming to our Web site, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services in order to improve and personalize your use of our Web site.
We have partnered with Facebook to provide Instant Personalization on golftripsNow for members of Facebook. If you have Instant Personalization set to "enabled" in your Facebook privacy settings and you are logged into Facebook, then golftripsNow will be personalized for you when you visit the Web site, even if you are a first-time user of golftripsNow Web site. For example, we will show you reviews that your Facebook friends have posted on golftripsNow and places they have visited. In order to provide you with this personalized experience, Facebook provides us with information that you have chosen to make available pursuant to your Facebook privacy settings. That information may include your name, profile picture, gender, friend lists and any other information you have chosen to make available.
When you first visit golftripsNow, you will see an option to turn off Instant Personalization in just one click. If you decide to turn it off at a later date, you can do so by first logging into Facebook and clicking on the disable link or by scrolling over the link on the top of the page on golftripsNow and clicking on "How to turn off personalization". You can also turn off Instant Personalization by editing your privacy settings on Facebook. Please note that, if you have Facebook friends who are using golftripsNow, they may also have shared information about you with us through Facebook. If you wish to prevent that sharing, you can do so by editing your Facebook privacy settings.
Automatic Collection of Information.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit golftripsNow. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests of our users and customize your user experience.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
- To help us customize the content, website experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Web site, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Display of Advertising/Your Choices.
Data collected to serve you with relevant advertising
golftripsNow is committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our sites. To do this, we may collect information about your travel-related searches, such as whether you are looking for certain golf courses or hotels, and use this information to serve you with ads on our sites or elsewhere online that match your interests.
We do not share your personal contact information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements. You can choose not to receive relevant online advertising on other Web sites, based on your travel-related searches on golftripsNow. Note that if you choose not to receive tailored ads, you will see online advertisements, but they will be more general and less relevant to you.
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising
Many of the advertisements you see on the golftripsNow family of sites are served by golftripsNow or its service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and (2) advertising networks, which collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different Web sites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your interests.
We do not permit these third parties to collect personal contact information about you (such as email address) on our site, nor do we share with them any personal information about you.
Information About Your Location.
When you use a golftripsNow application (the "Application") on a mobile phone or tablet device ("Device"), we will collect and use information about you in broadly the same way and for substantially similar purposes as when you use a golftripsNow website. In addition, we may collect information about your location, if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application, via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information. We will use the location information collected from your Device or photos to enhance your use of the Application. For example, we may use your location to show you reviews of hotels or restaurants near you. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
Call Recording and Monitoring.
Email submitted by forms.
For the purposes of preserving and guarantying your privacy at all times, in strict enforcement of what was established in the Organic Law 15/1999, from the 13th. December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data -“LOPD”- and the rest of legislation concordant with the subject.
Consequently, golftripsNow and GolfBoo S.L. informs you about all the personal data that can be received through the web, as well as the ones that can be given through the e-mail, postal mail, fax, telephone or any other medium.
Your data will be treated with strict privacy according to the company’s privacy and security policy as well as according to the LOPD, and they will be added to the company’s responsibility file.
The aim of the collection of this data is to manage your relation with golftripsNow and Golfboo S.L. They are used for statistics, marketing campaigns and for following your preferences regarding your usage of the web site, to personalize and improve our services. These emails also may be shared with the golftripsNow partner’s network for e-marketing purposes.
Likewise, golftripsNow and GolfBoo S.L. informs you that you can exercise, at any time and according to the LOPD, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data as well as the right to revoke, without retroactive effect, the given consent for the communication of your data to any company from the group, sending an e-mail to info@GolftripsNow.com, indicating the reference “Data Protection”.
How we use your information.
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent travel-related interests. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about travel-related special offers available through our site. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
With who we share your information.
golftripsNow may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, which is necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Affiliated Web sites. If you were referred to golftripsNow from another Web site, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring Web site. We have not placed limitations on the referring Web sites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any Web site that referred you to golftripsNow.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of golftripsNow, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Web site receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How you can access your information.
We try to ensure that your information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can access and update your contact information by visiting your subscriptions page on the golftripsNow Web site. You can close your golftripsNow account by contacting us at the email address listed below. We will send you an e-mail to confirm your request. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity.
If you do not hold an account with us, or wish to contact us in relation to any personal information that is not displayed in your account, you may ask us to access, delete and modify the information that we hold about you by emailing us at the email address listed below.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information.
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on golftripsNow.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above.
- Whether registered as a golftripsNow member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such e-mail we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating either to your golftripsNow account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from golftripsNow, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using golftripsNow, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
You can use your right to access, change, modify or cancel any personal information, by contacting us via the email indicated in the contact section of this site.
golftripsNow is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
To improve your rating, follow these tips other businesses have used to attract more guests and collect more reviews:
- Use constructive feedback in reviews to make improvements and boost your customer satisfaction
- Ask guests to write a review
- Upload photos and videos - they help you stand out!
- Check out what your competitors are doing to make guests happy
If your business has closed permanently, please send an email with proof of closure to:
How you can contact us
0034 952 83 13 09
Company Number 8786613
4700 Millienia Blvd
United States of America
Carretera de Cádiz, km. 188
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Web site. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use, but they do not normally identify you personally. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your site experience.
We work with third party advertisers to give you access to interesting and exciting travel content through our Web site. So, as well as setting some cookies ourselves - "first party cookies", we also allow some advertisers who display advertisements on our site to set cookies, known as "third party cookies". These cookies record information about your use of advertisements. This helps advertisers to show you advertisements that are more likely to interest you, limit the number of times you may see an advertisement and also to help to improve your online experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies we use fall into 2 categories. These categories are described below. You can find further information about the cookies in each category by accessing the Cookie Consent Tool.
These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around our site and use all its features. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, we use a cookie to keep you logged in during your visit, so the site does not require you to log in repeatedly to access different pages. We also use essential cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
You will see that you cannot turn off essential cookies through the Cookie Consent Tool. The reason for this is that such cookies are necessary for you to access and use the content and features of the Web site.
Analytics and customization cookies
Cookie Consent Tool - managing your cookie settings
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies and we explain how you can exercise this right below. We provide you with a Cookie Consent Tool, which allows you to review the first and third party cookies placed through our site and adjust your cookie settings, including whether to accept such cookies or not. You can access the Cookie Consent Tool at any time through the “Cookie consent” link at the bottom of every page.
In addition, you can manage cookies through the settings of your Internet browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies.
Please note that, if you choose to delete golftripsNow cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our Web site may be degraded or restricted.